Sylvan Gateway Flush Door Hardwood IS : 2202
SYLVAN GATEWAY FLUSH DOOR HARDWOOD (IS: 2202)
Sylvan gateway (Flush Door) a quality product from the house of SYLVAN PLY. Sylvan Gateway Hardwood is a product made from high class density selected imported hardwood timber and selected core veneers. The layers are boned with Phenol Formaldehyde resin and glue lines protector. The resin is manufactured at Sylvan Ply’s own resin plant as per IS – 848: 2000 using high-tech manufacturing facilities. Stringent quality control measures at each stage of the process ensure high durability and dimensional stability. The quality to produce sturdy & long lasting door confirming to IS – 2202 ( Pt.1)
Uniqueness of Sylvan Door:
- Selected species as per BIS specification.
- Mechanized manufacturing process.
- High class selected Imported Hardwood.
- 100 % chemical treated & seasoned as per BIS specification.
- High dimensional stability strength.
- No warping and bending.
- Smooth surface.
- Stability in Varying Humidity.
- High shock and buckling resistance.
- Zero deflection in flexure and edge loading.
- Warranted against borer and termites attacks.
|Thickness Tolerance||The dimension of nominal width & height within a limited of ± 5 mm and thickness ± 1 mm.|
|Moisture Content||10 % – 15 %.|
|Water Resistance||72 hrs. Of boiling.|
|Adhesion of plies||EXCELENT. ( After water resistance test)|
|Water absorption||< 1 %.|
|Preservative Treatment||BORIC ACID solution as per BIS specification.|
|Density of Door||0.80 gm/cm3 to 0.97 gm/cm3|
|Screw Holding Strength||above 1000 N.|
|Test||All test done as per BIS specification to confirm IS – 2202 (Pt. 1 )|